Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SNAPSHOTS: Nikhil D.






What’s your name? What do you do?
Nikhil D. - Stylist. I also love making clothes when I have the time.

What’s your personal style?
Androgynous I think. I'm a hoarder! I never throw any thing away, instead I deconstruct or over-dye most of my unusable clothes. Also I borrow a lot from my female friends.

Why is style/fashion important to you?
Individuality! So no two people look the same.

What/who inspires you?
I love anything Andy Warhol-esque. Old people on the streets have the best style and then there's T.V., period films, British magazines and blogs.

What do you treasure most in your wardrobe?
My collection of buttons/pin. I never tire of those and my grandfather's pocket watch.

What do you splurge on?
I only would splurge on vintage things. I need to get started on that soon.

What do you love doing?
I love taking pictures and doing random art and craft but travelling is my new obsession.

What’s your biggest wish?
To contribute to I-D and make a movie someday.
Images courtesy: Nikhil D.

4 comments:

LOVESTRUCKCOW said...

2 thumbs up!
http://plasticbirdcage.blogspot.com/

Blandid said...

Naice! I laike! :-D

Anonymous said...

i like this too!!

and got something fer ya::

you've been TAggeD.

Check my blog for the questions. fashion bloggers forwarded questions. ^___________^

dustydress said...

cool. more snapshots of indian boys/men please!